When we talk about 'CTCstars.com,' 'we,' 'our,' or 'us' in this policy, we are referring to engage4more Technologies, Pvt. Ltd., the company which provides the Services. When we talk about the "Services" in this policy, we are referring to our online workplace communication tools and platform. Our Services are currently available for use via a web browser or applications specific to your desktop or mobile device.
Information we collect and receive
- Content and information submitted by users to the Services is referred to in this policy as “Customer Data.” As further explained below, Customer Data is controlled by the organization or other third party that created the team (the “Customer”). Where CTCstars.com collects or processes Customer Data, it does so on behalf of the Customer. Here are some examples of Customer Data (but keep in mind they are only examples and there may be others): messages (including those in channels and direct messages), pictures, videos, edits to messages or deleted messages, and other types of files. A user may also choose to enter information into their profile, such as first and last name, job, a photo and a phone number.
- If you join a team and create a user account, you are a “user,” as further described in the User Terms of Service. If you are using the Services by invitation of a Customer, whether that Customer is your employer, another organization, or an individual, that Customer determines its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, sharing, and retention of Customer Data which may apply to your use of the Services. Please check with the Customer about the policies and settings it has in place.
Other information:CTCstars.com may also collect and receive the following information:
- Account creation information: Users provide information such as an email address and password to create an account.
- Team setup information: When a Customer creates a team using the Services, we collect an email address, a team name, domain details (such as team-name.CTCstars.com.com), user name for the individual setting up the team, and password.
- Billing and other information: For Customers that purchase a paid version of the Services, our corporate affiliates and our third party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf or we may do this ourselves.
- Services usage information: This is information about how you are accessing and using the Services, which may include administrative and support communications with us and information about the teams, channels, people, features, content, and links you interact with, and what third party integrations you use (if any).
- Contact information: With your permission, any contact information you choose to import is collected (such as an address book from a device) when using the Services.
- Log data: When you use the Services our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information: We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Geo-location information: Precise GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Services integrations: If, when using the Services, you integrate with a third party service, we will connect that service to ours. The third party provider of the integration may share certain information about your account with CTCstars.com. However, we do not receive or store your passwords for any of these third party services. For more information on service integrations, click here.
- Third party data: CTCstars.com may also receive information from affiliates in our corporate group, our partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which zip codes, or it might be more specific information, such as about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer and from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website or use our desktop application. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in and which teams you are logged into. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out site analytics and customization, among other similar things. If you access the Services through your browser, you can manage your cookie settings there but if you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to use the Services.
CTCstars.com sets and accesses our own cookies on the domains operated by CTCstars.com and its corporate affiliates. In addition, we use third parties like Google Analytics for website analytics. You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on its website. We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.
How we use your information
We use your information to provide and improve the Services.
Customer Data: CTCstars.com may access and use Customer Data as reasonably necessary and in accordance with Customer’s instructions to (a) provide, maintain and improve the Services; (b) to prevent or address service, security, technical issues or at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters; (c) as required by law or as permitted by the Data Request Policy and (d) as set forth in our agreement with the Customer or as expressly permitted in writing by the Customer. Additional information about CTCstars.com’s confidentiality and security practices with respect to Customer Data is available at our Security Practices page.
Other information: We use other kinds of information in providing the Services. Specifically:
- To understand and improve our Services: We carry out research and analyze trends to better understand how users are using the Services and improve them.
- To communicate with you by: Responding to your requests. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending emails and CTCstars.com messages: We may send you Service and administrative emails and messages. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails and messages are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features or other news about CTCstars.com. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Billing and account management: We use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments. Communicating with you and marketing: We often need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons. We may also use your contact information for our own marketing or advertising purposes. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Investigating and preventing bad stuff from happening: We work hard to keep the Services secure and to prevent abuse and fraud.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user or Customer of the Services.
Customer Data: Customer provides us with instructions on what to do with Customer Data. A Customer has many choices and control over Customer Data. For example, Customer may provision or deprovision access to the Services, enable or disable third party integrations, manage permissions, retention and export settings, transfer or assign teams, share channels, or consolidate teams or channels with other teams or channels. Since these choices and instructions may result in the access, use, disclosure, modification or deletion of certain or all Customer Data, please review the Help Center pages for more information about these choices and instructions.
Other information: If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at feedback@CTCstars.com.com.
In addition, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. CTCstars.com does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
Sharing and Disclosure
Customer Data:CTCstars.com may share Customer Data in accordance with our agreement with the Customer and the Customer’s instructions, including:
- With third party service providers and agents: We may engage third party companies or individuals to process Customer Data.
- With affiliates: We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process Customer Data.
- With third party integrations: CTCstars.com may, acting on our Customer’s behalf, share Customer Data with the provider of an integration added by Customer. CTCstars.com is not responsible for how the provider of an integration may collect, use, and share Customer Data.
Other information:CTCstars.com may share other information as follows:
- About you with the Customer: There may be times when you contact CTCstars.com to help resolve an issue specific to a team of which you are a member. In order to help resolve the issue and given our relationship with our Customer, we may share your concern with our Customer.
- With third party service providers and agents: We may engage third party companies or individuals, such as third party payment processors, to process information on our behalf.
- With affiliates: We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process other information.
Other types of disclosure:CTCstars.com may share or disclose Customer Data and other information as follows:
- During changes to our business structure: If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of CTCstars.com’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence)
- To comply with laws: To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety: We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process Customer Data.
CTCstars.com takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
To learn more about current practices and policies regarding security and confidentiality of Customer Data and other information, please see our Security Practices; we keep that document updated as these practices evolve over time.
Our Services are not directed to children under 13. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
Engage4more Technologies pvt ltd.
A-1002, Cello Triumph,
I.B.Patel Road,Goregaon East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063